Current Clearway Landowner Resources

We are proud to have you as a partner! The following resources were designed for your convenience, to help address frequently asked questions, update your agreement, and help you contact Clearway.


Landowner Information Update Form
Vendor EFT Authorization

Ownership Changes

Was there a change with your property or lease ownership? We have outlined the process for each of those changes below.

Not seeing your specific question? Please email us at and we will assist you.

Frequently Asked Questions

Not a current Clearway Landowner? Check out our Join Us page to learn more about becoming one!

When will I receive my check?

Checks are mailed in accordance with your agreement. Automated bank transfers or direct deposits are usually made 3 days before the due date and checks are normally mailed 7 days in advance of their due date.

What should I do if my check is missing or becomes outdated?

Email our Owner Relations at to request payment if your check has been lost or stolen. We will verify the status of your check with our Accounts Payable Department and stop payment if the check is outstanding. The funds will be made available again through a reissued check. Remember you can always sign up for Direct Deposit by completing this form.

Why is my payment suspended?

The possible reasons for suspending your payment can include: title dispute, death of owner, transfer of ownership, unknown address, legal requirement, lien, missing Tax ID or Social Security number.  It is done to protect you, and the money will be released as soon as the problem is resolved. Keeping your information current may prevent this inconvenience.

When will I receive my 1099?

Clearway mails all 1099’s to your mailing address on file by Jan 31st of each year as required by law.

How do I transfer my interest in a property?

To change the payee on our records, you must change the recorded title of the owner at the County in which the property is located.  If you need assistance, you should consult a property attorney in the area or someone familiar with the laws of where the property is located.

What happens when the owner of property passes away?

In order to change the payee(s) on our records, you must change the recorded title of the property.

How do I receive an offer to sell my royalties?

Please email us at and we will respond to you within 3 business days.

How is my payment calculated? What do I do if I think my payment is incorrect?

Please email with your question, including your name, the site name, and your vendor number and we will respond to your inquiry.

Contact Us

Do you have a general question or want to speak to the Clearway Owner Relations team?

Email us at or fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Upload failed. Max size for files is 10 MB.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.